Wednesday, November 13, 2013

3 Ideas

Welcome to our brand new series, 3 Ideas!  I'm so psyched about it, I can't even tell you.  So here's how this'll work: every week you'll find a different charge here...make this week productive, make this week meaningful, make this week (fill in the blank).  Alongside, I'll present 3 ideas to help turn that thought into an action.  I was debating on where to place this series in the week and after weighing the pros and cons of both beginning and end I decided to go with smack dab in the middle.  By the time Wednesday rolls around there's a good amount of week left to conquer and not always a lot of motivation...consider 3 ideas your hump day treat.  


1. Bundle up and go for a walk.  Winter is about to set in big time which means we're all living on borrowed time when it comes to outdoor activities (minus skiing, which I'm vehemently opposed to).  Enjoy the beautiful leaves, take a few deep breaths and soak in everything fresh air has to offer.

2. Light a scented candle and read a book...sounds simple enough but if you actually take time to do it...we're talking soul medicine.  Here's some combinations I'd recommend:

0 comments:

Post a Comment