Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

I've reached the point in the year when I want to start yelling, "Okay spring...come out, come out wherever you are!".  But that would come off as incredibly creepy so I won't.  I couldn't resist peppering this outfit's color palate with a few spring appropriate colors, though.  There's something about that pale rose that's almost angelic to me...it just has a warm glow to it.  The overall look of this little getup is exceptionally lady like and soft which thrills me.  It's just lovely, don't you think?


1. Kartel Coat, Sportmax $2,068  2. Vintage Mint Gloves, Etsy  3. Everglades Bib Necklace, House of Lavande $2,300  4. Resort 2013 Dress, Sonya Rykiel $1830  5. Leather Tote, Gap $125  6. Love Potion Rose Gold Heels, ThreadSence $42  7. Morganite and Diamond Ring, Blue Nile $1,750

0 comments:

Post a Comment