Friday, October 12, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Well, I'm sitting at my brother's house at the moment due to some rather irritating internet outages at my place.  Silver lining: my brother is my favorite human on the planet and just made me a Cuban coffee.  Life could definitely be worse.  I've got a bit of fall fun up my sleeve this weekend including but not limited to a pumpkin carving contest I'm determined to win.  I haven't decided on what to carve yet but if you have any suggestions let me know.  Have a thrilling weekend and enjoy the links!


I'm doing this with some of my Nonnie's recipes for sure!


Interesting, Today Health...very interesting....

So who wants to accompany me to all this stuff?

What a neat gift!


Does this sound good?  I don't know why but I can't decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment