Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Heavy Knit Heaven

As previously discussed, cold is my arch nemesis...so when I saw this incredibly heavy knit blanket in Anthropologie my heart skipped a beat.  Now all I can think of is 1) buying this little treasure and 2) carrying it around with me everywhere 'til spring.  Neither one is a practical choice but practicality isn't always my cup of tea.  I figured while I'm enraptured I might as well round up a few other heavy knit items that caught my eye.  Don't you feel warmer just looking at them?


1. Heavy Knit Sweater, Maison Martin Margiela $782.51  2. Cabled Throw, Anthropologie $228  3. Heavy Knit Hat, Luis Aviaroma  4. Holden Brown Pillow, Crate & Barrel $69.95

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm freezing right now and these things really did make me feel a little warmer!! That throw looks AMAZING!! Need.

xo Olivia
go for the glam

Post a Comment