Friday, September 28, 2012

Working For The Weekend

I was thinking about it last night and I really hope my kids like me as much as I like my parents.  Loving your parents is one thing...you kind of hope it just comes with the territory...but liking them a whole lot?  Genuinely enjoying their company?  Missing them when they're not around?  I'm not sure that happens across the board.  But instead of stressing about my hypothetical relationship with my hypothetical children, I'm just going to celebrate the fact that my Mom is visiting for the weekend!  It's gonna be a busy couple of days but I'm so psyched about what we're gonna accomplish (and generally thrilled to get to spend time with her).  Enjoy those links!  See you Monday!

Checkout my buddy, Dez, and his killer song!

I want these...a lot, a lot...

I don't know why but this makes me laugh so hard.

Great website...desperate to try this!

Sign me up for this setup.

Interesting...

What a site!

Just pre-ordered this.  Love me some Stacy London.


0 comments:

Post a Comment