Friday, June 8, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Vacations are a wonderful, complicated creature.  On one hand, they're fabulous and restful (actually, on both hands they're fabulous, I'm not about to be the person that complains about vacations.  I can't stand that guy.)  But if I was to make a general observation regarding the week before a vacation, I would describe that week as...less than fabulous and restful.  And maybe borderline chaotic.  All that to say, I'm going on vacation tomorrow!  And I'm thrilled!  And I don't know if I'm happier that this past week is over or that I get to spend the next one in Miami, FL (kidding, I'm definitely happier about the Miami thing).  If all goes according to plan, I won't be opening my laptop once next week.  That's the goal, anyway.  But don't you fear!  Design-Muse won't be gathering any dust while I'm away.  Not only did I schedule the majority of our usual editorial calendar posts to go up, I lined up a few wonderful ladies to guest post in my stead.  I can't wait for you to see what they came up with...you're gonna love it.  Wish me luck in my travels tomorrow (did I mention we're driving?  I know, we're out of our minds).  Have a terrific weekend and enjoy the links!  

Let the record show that I will probably stalk this website for the rest of my life.

I gasped with delight.  That is all.

I have died and gone to heaven. Seriously. Died. Currently in heaven... (This shot is my favorite cause A) It's amazing and B) It reminds me of this).

Proooobably gonna have to sign up for this.  Real mail is the best!

Coloring for grownups + monogram + $5 = yes

I just feel like these would really come in handy...

Justin Bieber has nothing on my brother.

What a nice thing to do...

Why are you sold?  Why?

This is about to be me...off I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment