Thursday, June 7, 2012

Darling Little Dip Dye

I was kind of stoked to see the ombre trend stick around for another season.  I like it in my hair (mostly due to the fact that I have the best stylist in the world), I like it on my clothes and I bet I'd like it on my nails, too if I had the patience for that sort of thing.  One variation I've seen a lot lately is this whole dip dye look...though it's actually more like the love child of ombre and tie dye now that I think about it.  I'm on board with the idea and all but as you can see, I'm most comfortable pairing it with basic shapes.  Somebody's gotta be the star...in this case, I say you let it be that pretty fabric.


1. Dip Dye Maxi Skirt, Topshop $72  2. Layering Tee, J.Crew $29.50  3. Tie and Dye Shopper, Zara $49.90  4. Indigo Cushion, Aura Home $49.95  5. Roll Back Tee, Topshop $36

0 comments:

Post a Comment