Friday, April 13, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Guys.  I'm crazy excited about the next few weeks.  So excited, in fact, that I'm doing a little jig right this moment while sitting on my couch.  True story.  Tonight, my roomie and I are going to Highballs and Hydrangeas, Nashville's social event of the season (okay, that's probably not true at all but it's totally gonna be fun).  Tomorrow, I'm flying back to Jersey for some exciting meetings and to work on a few projects I'm beyond psyched about.  And the week after that, my Mom and I are heading to High Point Furniture Market, the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world!  I'm gonna be all over the place (literally). And I love that.  Hope you're equally stoked about your weekend plans.  Enjoy the links, see you next week!

Just finished this book and loved it!  Highly recommend it.  

Can't believe this is soap.

Laughed about this 'til I cried.  Laughed 'til I cried.

I like all these pictures.

Sign me up for this!

Best CD I've bought in awhile.

The "come away with us" photo?  Pure gold.  

Super important: Vote here for Dinner & a Suit!  ASAP!

Trying this this summer.

Very cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment