Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Superbowl Snack Attack

I throughly enjoy watching football, but let me just be honest for a second.  Unless the Eagles are playing (or Tim Tebow for that matter...yes, I'm that girl...can't bring myself to be sorry about it either) the Superbowl is less about the game than it is about commercials, snacks that give you heartburn and desserts shaped like footballs.  To that end, I pulled a few fun recipes for those of you playing host this year...enjoy!  

Goat Cheese Nachos via YumSugar


Soft Pretzel Bites via Two Peas & Their Pod

Beer Flavored Cupcakes via Cupcake Project/Beantown Baker

Cup 'O Fries via Living Locurto

Football Cake Pops via Love and Butter

Blue Cheese Sliders via Simple Recipes

Football Cupcakes via Mini Baker

Buffalo Wings via Recipe.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment