Friday, December 2, 2011

Working For The Weekend

So all I've been able to think about all day is the fact that I don't have to set an alarm tomorrow morning.  Literally.  It's all but consumed me.  Hows about we catch up on some sleep then meet back here Monday morning?  Sound like a plan?  Alrighty then.  Break.

Oh and enjoy the weekend links.  Break again.

I will neither confirm nor deny the notion that I teared up reading this.

In a perfect world, I would be able to do this.

Hey Nashville- have you seen this?!  I'm dying to go!

I've thought about it long and hard and I accept your challenge.

Something I obviously should've read this morning.

Cuuuuuute cute cute cute.  There's just no other word for it.

So...I'm gonna have to taste this at some point.

Precious ideas.

Bookmarking this for reals.

Happy holiday treat, indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment