Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I've felt a little bit...what's the best way to put this...frumpy over the last few days.  It's bound to happen every so often, I suppose, but I woke up this morning bound and determined to break the cycle.  As a result, my hair is currently sleek and straight (although believe me, it put up quite a fight), my makeup is fresh and dewy, my outfit is presentable and today's Mirror, Mirror is extra polished and put together.  *sigh of relief* It's good to be back.


1. Ruched Silk-Chiffon Blouse, Catherine Malandrino $395  2. Fitted Dark Camel Coat, Romwe $64.99  3. Twist Fringe Scarf, Topshop $32  4. Tile Quilted Mini, Anthropologie $98  5. Metalic Clutch Bag, Zara $99  6. Turquoise Arm Cuff, ASOS $16.44  7. Belle Noel Mini Dagger Collar Necklace, ShopBop $131.60  8. Emerald Suede Rosetta Pumps, Dolce Vita $169.99

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love that emerald green color!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Post a Comment