Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Feel...Wicked

Okay- get ready to be jealous.  I'm going to see Wicked the Musical tonight!  I'm a little embarrassed to say how many times I've already seen it, but- to me- it's like that favorite movie you just can't help but watch over and over.  Only problem is they haven't made a movie yet...so...I'm stuck buying all kinds of tickets.  If you've seen it, you know it's worth the expense- the story, the costumes, the incredibly talented cast *sigh* I just love it all.  I put together a round up that would make Elphaba and Glinda proud in honor of the occasion.  Now all that's left to do is warn everyone within a 300 yard radius of my home that I'll be belting out show tunes for the next few weeks.  Sorry neighbors, it's an unavoidable part of the experience.  "And nobody in all of Oz, no wizard that there is or was, is ever gonna bring meeeeeeee dooooooooown..."


1. Nelcie Embellished Lace Mini Dress, Isabel Marant $3,565  2. Spring Green Umbrella, Raindrops $60  3. White Beret, Top Shop £12  4. Wicked Green Water Bottle, The OzDust Store $20  5. Glitter Court Shoe, Zara $49.90  6. Silk Ruffled Dress, Rebecca Taylor $325  7. Gradated Flower Clip, Forever 21 $2.50  8. Rooftop Garden Necklace, Elva Fields $292

0 comments:

Post a Comment