Friday, August 12, 2011

Working for the Weekend

Well, birthday week is coming to a close...thanks for hanging in there with me whilst I got all introspective.  I'm already having a blast here in Miami- I'm so glad I got to cap the week off by celebrating my birthday sister and bestie!  I don't know what the policy on birthday weekends is, but I can promise you I'm gonna ride this wave out for as long as possible.  Wish me luck. :) Rest up everyone (and while you're resting, don't forget to check out these super fun links)- I'll see you back here Monday!

If you love Sephora (and how could you not?), you'll love this.  I signed the birthday girl up today!

This is precious and I love it.

My new favorite store in Green Hills.

Cheesecake stuffed strawberries.  Have you ever heard of such things!?

Such a chic nursery.

The 1,000 Journal Project.  Super neat-o.

Summer is almost over and I'm not okay with that.  Especially cause i just discovered these and have yet to experience one.

Super sweet gift idea.

Creative packaging.

DC got one of these today.  So cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment