Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday Week: Say Thanks

I'm gonna have to interrupt our regularly scheduled posts to say a big birthday week thank you.  My family and friends went over and above this year- I was totally blown away by their thoughtfulness and love.  I especially want to say thanks to my incredible cousin, Jess, who kept me entertained all day long with the best activities ever (shopping spree and shooting range- how much better could it possibly get?).  When I think about how lucky I am to be part of our little tribe I can never get over it.  I just adore my family.  They may not be perfect but they're darn close.

In other news, I'm off on another birthday-related adventure today.  This time the birthday isn't mine- it's my bestie DawnChere's which makes it all the more exciting.  I made a last minute decision to fly to Miami so we can celebrate our birthdays together and I'm thinking it might be the smartest thing I've done in awhile.  I've missed her something fierce!  Due to the unexpected adjustment in my schedule (and the fact that I spent all of today getting spoiled instead of working) I won't have anything else for you to peruse until tomorrow.  So sorry.  Let's regroup on Friday for some awesome Working for the Weekend links.  And break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment