Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

I would like to dress up today...like...really dress up.  I don't really foresee that happening, however, which I guess makes sense.  Not a lot of formal gowns out and about on a Wednesday night.  Regardless, I've reverted to living vicariously through Mirror, Mirror.  Consider this my inner-socialite's cry for help.  Also consider how fabulous this color combination is for Spring!  



1. Purple Suede Platform Pump, Pura Lopez $321  2. Pleated Silk Dress, Halston Heritage $895  3. Brushed Metal Circle Drop Fringe Earrings, Nordstrom $28  4. Alexis Bittar 'Miss Havisham' Oversized Ring, Nordstrom $86  5. Cynthia Chain Shoulder Bag, Elie Tahari $134.10  6. Critters Large Flower Stretch Ring, Nordstrom $68  7. Agate Cuff, Jupe Boutique $36

0 comments:

Post a Comment