Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapping Preview

Very few people have middle-of-the-road feelings about surprises…you either love them or hate them.  I, for one, am a lover but I know a couple haters as well (my Mom being the first one that comes to mind).  The fact that I’m so fond of surprises puts me in a bit of a tricky situation when it comes to gift guides and the like.  When I find something amazing I have to balance my desire to give it as a present with my impulse to share it…because once it’s “out there” the surprise is ruined and it’s too late.  Crazy?  Perhaps.  But true.  Today is about taking a few baby steps towards normalcy and sharing something that- typically- I’d keep under wraps until it was ready to be revealed.  I did some present wrapping today and was really happy with how pretty things turned out!  I wanted to share a few of the ideas I came up with while they’re still relevant (read: Pre-Christmas).  Since I put the name of one of the lucky recipients right on the packaging (my Best Friend’s soon-to-be-newborn niece, Carolina Lee, who’s due this Spring), it’s disrupting the element of surprise…but hey- check me out, I’m posting it anyway.  I’m progressing- right?  :) All the materials came from Targetlet me know what you think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment