Monday, December 13, 2010

The "W" in Whoa

I’m a certified fan of the ‘Aha Moment’…if it was a Facebook page, I’d ‘like’ it…if it was a twitter account, I’d follow it….heck, if it was a person, I’d probably marry it.  Putting you in touch with an ‘Aha Moment’ of your very own is part of our missions’ statement and I hope, in your experience with Design-Muse, it’s something we’ve delivered on.  Truth be told, I had an ‘Aha Moment’ kind of weekend and I’m still a little over the top excited about it.  My time at the Lavish conference was so so so well spent and I want to apply everything I learned right this very second.  Unfortunately, there’s a bit of a process that’s going to come along with it.  I wanted to give you a heads up that something pretty amazing is in the works for Design-Muse and I have a wonderful feeling it’s going to be a turning point for us.  I’ll give you some more details as it gets closer, but for now let me just say this: Happy New Year just took on a whole new meaning.  In the meantime, I may need to ask for a little bit of your patience….but more on that later too.  As for today, I wanted to show you a glimpse of the fabulous hotel I stayed in over the weekend- the W in Buckhead.  I’ve got three syllables for you…A-ma-zing.  My favorite part was the monochromatic book collection behind the check-in desk.  It’s just that type of beautifully impractical accent that adds to the fantasy of the hotel experience.  Check out the lobby and our room- great right?!  Good work W- I’m hooked.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have stayed there it was magical looking! Such a fun weekend at such a great hotel!

Post a Comment