Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Gift Guide


By this point in the season, folks are pretty well divided into one of three groups.  
Group 1) Those who haven’t finished Christmas shopping because they procrastinated.
Group 2) Those who haven’t finished Christmas shopping because they’re obsessive about finding the perfect gift(s).
Group 3) Those who have finished Christmas shopping and will spend the remainder of the week gloating.   

Try as I may, I always seem to be denied admission to Group 3…SO, this post goes out to my fellow unprepared friends.  I just had to squeeze one more Holiday Gift Guide in before it was too late.  Christmas is coming whether we’re ready or not, so here’s to finding the perfect present…hope this helps!



Dear anyone buying me a Christmas present: I want one of these.



Rule of thumb: If it’s good enough for Audrey Hepburn, it’s good enough for me.



New from Free People’s children’s line ‘Wee People’.  Quite possibly the cutest little kids clothes I’ve ever seen.

                     

Literally made from old NYC Plaza Hotel room numbers.  Amazingly cool.



When you hit snooze this little guy jumps off your nightstand, proceeds to hide somewhere in your room, and sets your alarm off again.  Seriously.  You can’t make that up.

French Bulldogs and cloth bound books...these are a few of my favorite things...

Look familiar? :)



Doesn’t get classier than Tea Forte.  




Perfect comfy blanket?  I’m thinking yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment